My Makeup Collection and Storage

21:50

Today, me, Adrian and the kids had a bit of a clean up of the house... Adrian has been nagging me for months saying I leave makeup all through the house and don't store it properly etc.

So I decided to put a little el' cheapo unit my Mum gave to me a couple months back, to use.

I don't have an overly huge collection as ALL my money goes on the house and kids (oh the joys) so a small unit was a bit more appropriate for me.

There is 4 small drawers on the left and a door cupboard bit on the right. I'll start with the cupboard bit first.


On the top shelf of my cupboard bit is my hair care, body products and my broner and loose translucent powder. Easy access as most days I will actually do my hair, but not my make up haha...


On my bottom shelf I keep my airbrush machine and an old palette. Ontop of the box is just all the accessories for the airbrush machine..

Now onto my drawers:

In my top drawer I keep all of my regular use products. Just easier, so then I'm not bending over all the time to get what I want.


In my second drawer I keep my brushes and tools. Yet I know it seems mad that I have them in a drawer and not pretty vases. With 3 cats in the house, they are always getting on my table and into my cupboards in our room, so I do not doubt for one minute that they won't be on the unit with my makeup.


3rd drawer is my hair tools. Which sadly enough, most of it ended up back in the Bathroom...


Bottoms drawer is my random stuff. From samples to crap I don't use or cheap crappy stuff that came out of drugstore palette's... It all ends up in here...

So that's it for my storage. I don't have a huge collection as I have found products that really work so I hardly venture out of the things that I have. Unless I really want it.. Haha

Cya's!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments