Catwalk by TIGI Styling Cream Review xx

17:24


If you remember recently, I received a bag from Lust Have It.
One of the products I have received in my Lust Have It bag, I have been super impressed with and loved it. Therefore it deserved it's own blog post.

I don't really do much with my hair daily. Chuck it up in a bun and wear it like that, mummy style.
So I don't use this product on myself. In the time I have had it, I have used it once on my own hair. You are all probably reading this thinking "well how does she know it's a good product then?"
Well let me explain then.

Every single week my step-daughter is home, I do her hair for school.
I would prefer think knotty hair over hers.
It is fine, not much of it etc. and because it is so fine, you need to do her hair up tight in the hair tie so it doesn't fall out, but even then, by the end of the day her hair would be all over the place.

About mid-way through 2nd term, she started complaining that she would get headaches from having her hair tied up, so I knew it was time to find a different solution. So I started my hunt for products that would keep that hair up, without having to tie it tight, and would not effect her eczema.

I have used multiple brands of mousse, styling creams, gels, hairspray, and well everything under the moon. Some affected her eczema, others weren't strong enough to hold it up, and so forth.

So when I received this product, I was at the point of giving up. Now I have my holy grail product for her hair in the mornings. I can braid her hair without it falling out, her pigtails wont fall out, her pony tails wont fall out. I only have to use a small amount and brush it through.

This product has been a lifesaver for me. I don't need to treat her hair for nits every second week because her hair has fallen out, and she has caught them. I am one very very happy step-mumma.

I hope you have enjoyed this review.
And hopefully may help you in regards to your own hair or your child's hair.

You Might Also Like

0 comments